Saturday, June 17, 2017

Thank You !!!

Hello Everyone,
     It seems like only yesterday that I was meeting your children for the first time, and having those first conversations and emails with you.  I can't believe that the end of the year is upon us!  I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a fantastic summer.  I hope that it is safe and relaxing and filled with many opportunities to be surrounded by friends and family.
     I feel very fortunate to have had my days filled with your children's lives.  I enjoyed each and every one of them and worked to not only teach them, but to get to know them for who they really are.  I would like to thank you for the wonderful support you gave me from the very first day of school. This community has been a wonderful place to work in and I will deeply miss coming to the school and seeing your children's smiling faces.  I am relocating to a new school in the fall.  Thank you for allowing me to share in the lives of your children this year.  THANK YOU !!!
                                                           Mrs. Syndee Kopec

No comments:

Post a Comment